Get IN Touch
Contact & Visiting Info
30 Chambersburg St.
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Sun @ 8:15am & 10:30am
Church Mailing Address
44 Chambersburg St.
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Our Mission & Purpose
At Christ Lutheran Gettysburg our mission and purpose is to help connect people to their faith
Continually refreshed by the Fountain of God's love in Christ Jesus, we of Christ Lutheran Gettysburg are sent by the Holy Spirit to direct that flow into the lives of our neighbors, so that they too might be refreshed and renewed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Due to COVID-19 in-person, indoor worship services have been suspended. Please visit the Worship page for more information about outdoor services.
Lutheran worship in a traditional form with a modern feel
- Worship services at 8:15 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. in the historic sanctuary (located on the second floor of the church building)
- The sacrament of Holy Communion is offered each Sunday at both services.
- Christian Education for all ages is available each Sunday at 9:15 a.m. from the second Sunday in September through Third Sunday in May.
- A staffed nursery is available during the 10:30 a.m. Sunday service for children 5 and under.
- Braille hymnals are available for the blind and visually impaired.
- Hearing amplification devices are available in the narthex.
- The church building is handicapped accessible via ramps from the front and rear of the church building. The entrance for the elevator is underneath the connecting bridge through the single door on the Christian Education building (44 Chambersburg Street). Take the elevator to the second floor to access the sanctuary.
Limited parking is available at the rear of the church building including a handicapped space. Our lot can be accessed from Zerfing’s Alley off of South Washington Street. On-street parking is free on Chambersburg Street on Sundays until 1:00 p.m. Metered parking from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. is in effect at all other times. There are a few bagged parking meters in front of the church for drop off and pick up of those needing easy access to the handicapped ramp.